Demonstrating the value of claws and effect
Jessica Livingston went from taking pets’ vital signs to taking the vital signs of Internet Departments and BDCs. Coming from a background in Veterinary Medicine, she has an unbridled passion for client care. Relying on her experience with patients of the four-legged variety who cannot verbalize their woes, Jess can read between the lines when it comes to pinpointing what ails our dealers. With her medical background, Jessica is one of the (not so) secret weapons in DealerKnows’ crusade to scientifically improve the lead handling process, having joined the team in 2012.
Fur-tunately, Jessica is always watching
Jessica is widely responsible for lead-process analysis and offers objective feedback to our clients on what lead-handling improvements can be made. She leverages her experience as a client to identify opportunities for our dealers. Her goal is to ensure your team of BDC agents, lead handlers, and ISMs are giving prospects the attention they deserve, the information they desire, and the grammatically correct messaging they seek. She demands our dealer clients communicate quickly and efficiently to help increase appointments and Internet sales. We’re not about to get in her way.
Lesson from my parents
Be kind to everyone because you never know what others are going through. I am finding just how important kindness and empathy are toward others.
Random Facts About Jessica
- Married to a wonderful husband for 7 years.
- Jess is a proud mom of one little girl, Cora, and a little boy, Byron.
- She is expecting a third little bundle of joy in April.
- As a family, they love doing anything outdoors, especially camping.
- Born in Mount Clemons, Michigan, she was raised in Armada, Michigan and loved it so much, chooses to raise her children in the same town.
- School: Jessica has a Bachelors in Science (major in Biology and a minor in Chemistry) from Western Michigan University.
Jessica’s Favorite Movies
- Bad Moms
Favorite TV Shows
- Breaking Bad
- The Middle
- The Goldbergs
- Bon Appetito (local Italian)
Jessica’s Favorite Songs
- Anything by Lynyrd Skynyrd
- The Fightin’ Side of Me – Merle Haggard
- The Ballad of Curtis Lowe â€“ Tom Petty
Places to Visit Bucket List